Portland Contents Cleaning and Restoration
Paul Davis can restore items from clothing and documents to electronics and furniture and more.
In the aftermath of damage to your home, there are several things to think about as you begin the healing process. One of those is the contents of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning skills mean that important belongings that were once automatically rejected may now be just like new.
These items include:
- Draperies, clothing, linens, and other textiles
- China, kitchen items, jewelry
- Leather jackets, boots and shoes
- Electronics, TVs, appliances
- Books, papers and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services will include:
- Helping you identify items to be restored and cleaned
- Careful packaging and removal of these items to our central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned valuables promptly
To provide an extra measure of assistance during times like this, Paul Davis of Northeast Indiana can also clean and return an emergency supply of clothes within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
Saving irreplaceable possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. Paul Davis uses the latest in contents cleaning technology available in Portland to save most of these items that were considered ruined in the past. We will work hard to save these items, because we know how important they are to you.