Recovering Dunkirk Businesses
If your commercial property sustains fire damage, you will probably need to cease operations for several weeks and use hundreds of thousands of dollars to bounce back from the damage. Heat and flames can rip apart a property, but additional damage caused by fumes and ash can linger long after the fire has died. If neglected, your storefront or office will smell of fumes for years after the fire
The professionals with Paul Davis understand how devastating fires are to your business and operations. In addition to emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we specialize in removing ash and smoke damage too. Whatever the size, Paul Davis of Dunkirk performs prompt fire damage removal and restoration services to businesses across the Dunkirk area.
Trust the Best
- Assistance comes promptly and is ready 24/7
- Accurate damage assessment, pretesting and estimates
- Board-ups for unsafe regions and structural stabilization
- Ash and debris eliminated without harming the environment
- Odor neutralization, cleaning and air purification
- Careful cleaning for any burnt items, fixtures and additional contents inside
- Elimination of moisture left from extinguishing efforts
- Rebuilding for the harmed areas
- Defenses to prevent mold and mildew with disinfectants and antimicrobial solution
Contact Paul Today
We know how hard fires can be on business owners, so we act quickly to return your building back to normal. Our training, cleaning methods and years of experience aid us in completing the restoration correctly the first time. We can salvage any inventory using specialized equipment and cleaning techniques, typically being able to restore the items inside your business to their prior condition. Additionally, we will guide you through the insurance provider’s process to make it as simple as possible for your business.
Allow our company help yours. Call Paul Davis of Dunkirk if fire damage and smoke hurt your commercial property.