Ridgeville Contents Cleaning and Restoration
Paul Davis of Northeast Indiana can restore items from clothing and documents to furniture and electronics and more.
After damage has occurred to your home, the recovery process can seem insurmountable when you see how many things there are to do. One of those is the valuables of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning skills mean that valuable possessions that were once immediately discarded may now be restored.
These items include:
- Clothing, linens, draperies and other textiles
- Kitchen items, China, jewelry
- Leather coats, boots and shoes
- Appliances, Tvs, and electronics
- Books, paper items and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services include:
- Working closely with you to identify possessions to be cleaned and restored
- Careful packaging and removal of these items to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned property promptly
Within 48 hours, Paul Davis can clean an emergency supply of clothes for our customers.
Why Paul Davis?
Salvaging irreplaceable possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. You can always depend on the Paul Davis staff to use the most advanced in contents cleaning technology to save most of these items that were thrown away in the past. We understand their importance and will work diligently to save them for you.