Dunkirk Contents Cleaning
From documents and clothing to electronics and furniture, Paul Davis of Northeast Indiana can restore these valuables and much more.
After damage has happened to your home, the recovery process can seem overwhelming when you see how many things there are to do. One of those is the belongings of the home – your furniture, household goods and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning tools mean that important possessions that were once automatically considered ruined are very possibly restored.
These items include:
- Clothing, draperies, linens, and other textiles
- Kitchen items, jewelry, china
- Leather jackets, boots and shoes
- Appliances, electronics, TVs
- Books, paper items and other documents
Our restoration and contents cleaning services will include:
- Working closely with you to identify valuables to be restored and cleaned
- Careful packing and removal of these possessions to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as ultrasonics cleaning equipment, industrial grade wash systems and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned items promptly
Within 48 hours, Paul Davis of Northeast Indiana can clean an emergency supply of clothing and return it to you.
Why Choose Paul Davis?
We specialize in keeping prized items and cherished memories. At Paul Davis, we use the most recent contents cleaning technology to save many of these items that were considered ruined. We will work tirelessly to restore these items, because we know how important they are to you.