Dunkirk Contents Cleaning and Restoration
From clothing and documents to furniture and electronics, Paul Davis can restore these items and more.
After damage has happened to your home, the recovery process can seem daunting when you see how many things there are to consider. One of those is the belongings of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning tools mean that dear items that were at one point automatically considered ruined are very possibly just like new.
Some of these items include:
- Clothing, linens, draperies and other textiles
- Kitchen items, China, jewelry
- Leather jackets, boots and shoes
- Electronics, TVs, appliances
- Books, paper items and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services include:
- Working closely with you to identify possessions to be cleaned and restored
- Careful pack out and removal of these items to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned contents promptly
To provide an extra measure of assistance during times like this, Paul Davis of Northeast Indiana can also clean and return an emergency supply of clothing within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
Salvaging valued possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. At Paul Davis, we use the latest in contents cleaning technology available in Dunkirk to save many of these items that were thrown away in the past. We understand their worth and will work diligently to save them for you.