Damage Caused by Water in Decatur
Flood damage can be harmful to your property. Intense flooding slow operations for several weeks. For small businesses, even small amounts of damage can hurt a company’s image. The sooner you address flood damage in your commercial property, the faster you can move on from the problem. Paul Davis Restoration Services helps businesses all over the Decatur, IN area.
What Causes Water Damage?
There are many ways your business can fall victim to flood damage. Malfunctioning equipment like dishwashers may overflow. Other man-made reasons for water damage consist of septic or sewer tank leaks, as well as overflowing bathtubs. These problems might begin small. Whether it was failed sewer lines or appliances, some structures can throw out intense water damage. Whatever business you run, flood damage has potential to be a serious issue for your organization. If neglected, it can result in future damage from mold.
Flood damage can originate from Mother Nature in addition. Heavy rains or storm systems can damage your commercial property in their own right. These forces can have a worse result any property near a body of water that crests during these heavy rains.
Water Damage Removal Techniques
With many years training on our side, Paul Davis is the best option for removing flood damage near Decatur, IN. Our experts are fast, friendly and dedicated to fix your building correctly.
Our Restoration Services Include:
- Water damage evaluation
- Water extraction
- Drying soaked areas such as walls
- Cleaning and restoring of possessions such as clothes
- Preventing mold or mildew growth
- Finding and containing the source of leaking water
- Reconstruction services or storm damage repair
- Collaborating with insurance providers
We Have the Experience You Need
- We answer and move quickly. Depending on the amount of damage, Paul Davis professionals may be able to restore water damage in your commercial space in around three days.
- We’re qualified – With five decades of service and millions of spaces returned to normal, Paul Davis will solve your water damage emergency.
- We assist with your claims – Working with insurance groups when bouncing back from water damage is stressful. We can help with your insurance group to file claims quickly.
Don’t let water damage get the upper hand. Call your Decatur Paul Davis franchise today!