Paul Davis of Northeast Indiana Flood Damage Cleanup Steps
Extreme water damage is something that no one wants to handle. If your home has experienced water damage, hiring the right company to do the job without delay is necessary. The company that you’re looking for is Paul Davis Emergency Services and we are ready to respond to your emergency at any time.
Handling water damage is an important part of what we do at Paul Davis of Northeast Indiana and we know how to get the job done on schedule. Contact us if you require direct help by giving us a call at any time. A representative of Paul Davis of Northeast Indiana will return your call within 30 minutes and arrive at your property within four hours.
Our Flood Damage Cleanup Method
- Speak with Paul Davis of Northeast Indiana – Call Paul Davis of Northeast Indiana to get help from our emergency hotline for help with damage.
- We Inspect & Assess – Our professionals conduct a comprehensive inspection of the damage area to look for the best way to clean up the damage.
- Removing the Water – At Paul Davis of Northeast Indiana, we use industrial grade vacuums and pumps to take the water. The faster you call, the faster we can remove the water.
- Absorbing Water – Though everything appears dry, serious scenarios occasionally require deep drying under floors and behind walls.
- Sanitizing – Still water leaves behind stains and deformities in the surfaces it sits on. Paul Davis of Northeast Indiana applies advanced disinfectants to neutralize odors, stains, and warping and other problems standing water leaves behind.
- Starting Restoration – The restoration team with Paul Davis of Northeast Indiana comes in after the damage is neutralized to renew your home to its original condition.
What Leads to Water Damage?
- Washing machine and dishwasher overflow
- Room flooding
- Ventilation leaks
- Severe weather
Why Is Using a Professional Water Damage Restoration Firm Important?
There are scientific procedures and specialized equipment involved with withdrawing water and drying out an area that has been harmed by water damage. It may need a moisture meter or infrared camera to find moisture that has seeped into your walls or subfloor. You can avoid expensive repairs in the future by choosing an experienced restoration company to take care of circumstances like this.
What Can You Do?
There are a few definite steps that you can take to make our job easier when we get there. Talk to the Paul Davis team today find out what measures you can take and get helpful tips and facts about water damage.
Why Paul Davis?
You won’t be able to effectively dry an area that has been affected by water damage with a Shop Vac and a fan. Our technicians will apply the appropriate approaches to your water damage to get you back into your home as quickly as possible.