Northeast IN, IN Disaster Planning
There are several important parts of managing a business in Northeast IN, IN, but ensuring the continuity of their business is one of the most important. However, these plans typically involve a company’s data or emergency power back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities too?
Our Paul Davis First Response Program was designed specifically for property owners and managers. It features complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul Davis today for a complimentary assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation and planning
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will receive priority emergency services following a disaster, which helps reduce the severity of a loss, minimizes expenses, and gets your business up and running quicker.
- Professional consultation – We will work together to develop an emergency plan to increase your preparedness and ultimately help minimize damage.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity, we will streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive plan in place will put your management team at ease.